Unions are formed and built on the collective interest of construction workers. They enjoy several benefits of union membership. It usually includes a fair and legal wage, access to appropriate safety equipment and it ensures that the terms of the union’s agreement with the employer are enforced. When there is a legal problem it is best to handle the matter with the help of a lawyer. Construction labor union laws are complex and require experienced attorneys who understand the nature of the law. It is vital to have a construction labor union attorney by your side to ensure that your rights are protected.
Here are a few reasons to choose Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. as your labor union attorney:
- We understand how unions work.
- We have experience handling construction-related disputes.
- Our attorneys know the area of law at issue.
- We can provide personal referrals from people who have experienced the same legal problem.
- We can provide testimonials of satisfied clients.
Feel free to ask us any questions and we will provide you with informative responses.
Visit our website to inquire more about us and any information related to the issue at hand.
You can trust us with your legal issue and we guarantee that you will be represented very well in a court of law.
- Feel free to contact us anytime through phone, email, or by filling out our online contact form on our website.
We have been practicing law for more than 50 years and have the experience and qualifications necessary to build you a strong case.
- We work on a contingency fee basis so no fee is charged until the client recovers compensation.
Contact Marvin A. Cooper, P.C.
Since 1960, Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. has provided expert legal advice, services and representation to clients residing in the Bronx, Westchester, White Plains, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Brooklyn, Queens, New York, Rockland & Nassau Counties. If you are in need of a construction labor union attorney in New York, contact the law office of Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. You can call us at (914) 357-8911/(718) 619 4215 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.