Car accidents can result in serious personal injuries and death. In New York, considering the high number of vehicles and drivers, car accidents are pretty common these days.
Contact car accident attorney immediately
The first and foremost thing after a car accident is to immediately contact a car accident lawyer to guide you in the necessary next steps. You need the compassionate and knowledgeable assistance of a car accident attorney to help you file your car accident claim.
Most common car injuries include:
- Head and brain injuries may be the most common injuries suffered by drivers and passengers in a car accident. They can range from mild concussions to traumatic brain injuries.
- Neck injuries are another common form of injury from a car accident. These can result in mild whiplash and neck strain.
- Back injuries due to car accidents may be very serious. This includes spinal cord injuries. Injuries to the back and spinal cord can lead to permanent loss of sensation in the limbs.
- Most leg and knee injuries in car accidents can occur when the leg or knee hits a part of the car during an accident. The result may be wounds that may range from mild to a serious.
- Injuries to the face in a car accident can be caused by anything such as a steering wheel, dashboard, side window, car seats or shattered glass.
- Car accidents resulting in severe injuries and death may have a long lasting psychological impact on the life of the driver or the passenger.
MARVIN A. COOPER, P.C.- New York car accident attorney
If you have been involved in a car accident, then you might have a right to claim compensation. You can recover compensation for injuries, property damage and more.
The law firm of Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. has over 55 years of experience helping accident victims. The lawyers in this firm can negotiate with insurance agencies and obtain compensation. Call us at (914) 357-8911 & (718) 619 4215 for a free consultation. You can also email at email@example.com.
Our services in New York include Westchester, White Plains, The Bronx, Yonkers and Queens.