Accidents are a common occurrence in Putnam County. These accidents contribute to a large number of personal injury cases. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Marvin A. Cooper, P.C., can help you find out if you have a justifiable claim.
When you or a loved one is injured, it is very important that you have a lawyer who knows how to deal directly with the insurance company of the responsible party that caused your injury. Fair compensation is not something that the insurance company will offer easily if you don’t have proper legal representation. The opportunity for a fair settlement greatly increases with an experienced attorney on your side. At Marvin A. Cooper, P.C., we will help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
Our Putnam County personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling all types of accident cases including:
- We are committed to winning maximum compensation for your injuries.
- We work entirely on a contingency fee basis.
- We provide FREE legal consultations.
- We treat every client as family – with dignity and respect.
- We accommodate our clients by visiting them in their homes or in the hospital.
- We do what is in the best interest of our clients by either settling a case or taking a case to trial so that a jury can render a verdict.
For over 55 years, our firm has obtained the best possible results for our satisfied clients. Read about some of our recent verdicts and settlements.
If you would like to know what our clients have to say about us, read their testimonials at cooper-law.com/testimonials.