Getting a lawyer after a car accident will depend on the situation. It varies from case to case and usually anyone suffering from an injury due to an accident is advised to get a lawyer. Getting a lawyer will also depend on the degree of the accident and the injuries sustained. Getting a lawyer is necessary when there is permanent injury or one is unable to work, which entitles them to claim compensation.
Mentioned below are some reasons when one should get a lawyer:
- When an injury occurs resulting in bodily damage or permanent damage like paralysis.
- In the event of death due to accident.
- When important legal, medical or technical issues are involved in the case.
- The accident reported to the police does not accurately match the incident.
- Issues relating to getting insurance from the insurance company.
- Unaware and unable to understand the settlement value of the claim.
- Confused with the policy terms and paperwork involved in the case.
Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. – New York Car Accident Attorneys
Have you been involved in a car accident? Contact the car accident attorneys from Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. They will help you understand the case.
Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. has over 55 years of experience helping accident victims. The lawyers in this firm can negotiate with insurance agencies and obtain compensation. Call (914) 357-8911 or (718) 619 4215 for a free consultation. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our services in New York include Westchester, White Plains, the Bronx, Yonkers and Queens.