Do You Need a Lawyer after a Car Accident?
A serious car accident needs a lawyer. A lawyer is necessary when there is serious or permanent injury and the injured is unable to work.
Work with a lawyer:
- When an injury occurs resulting in bodily damage or permanent damage like paralysis.
- In the event of death due to accident.
- When important legal, medical or technical issues are involved in the case.
- Issues related to collecting from the insurance company of the defendant.
- Confused with the policy terms and paperwork involved in the case.
Contact Car Accident Attorneys in White Plains, New York!
Have you been involved in a serious car accident? Contact the experienced car accident attorneys from Marvin A. Cooper, P.C.
Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. has over 60 years of experience in winning for accident victims. Our lawyers negotiate with insurance agencies or go to court to obtain the highest compensation possible. Call (914) 357-8911 or (718) 619 4215 for a free consultation. Email email@example.com.
Our personal injury law firm serving in New York including Westchester, White Plains, the Bronx, Yonkers, Brooklyn, New Rochelle, Mt Vernon, Putnam County, Nassau County, Rockland County and Queens NY.