Accidents have been increasing in New York State. Different types of accidents include car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and bus collisions. Accidents may lead to dreadful injuries like head injury, brain injury, fractures and back injury. If you have been involved in an accident, then you need to hire an accident attorney to protect your rights. At Marvin A. Cooper P.C, we have claimed thousands of dollars for accident victimttp://cooper-law.coms in NY.
New York Accident Statistics
- In 2013, 534,968 vehicles were involved in accidents in NY.
- In 2013, there were 304,804 crashes in New York State.
- Alcohol related crashes in 2013 were 8,368.
- In 2013, speed related crashes were 29,178.
- Large truck related crashes in 2013 were 11,452.
- In 2004, according to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA), 1,493 people were killed in New York State.
- Every 12 minutes, there is a death caused by a motor vehicle accident.
- Motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of death for people between the ages of 1 and 33.
- Out of 10 Americans, 3 will be involved in an alcohol related accident.
- Age groups affected by motor vehicle accidents are 15-24 and above 75.
Involved in an Accident? Contact Marvin A. Cooper P.C. at 914-357-8911
If you have been involved in an accident,then you need an experienced accident attorney to claim compensation for your damages. Accident attorneys at Marvin A. Cooper, P.C.provide expert legal advice, services and representation to accident victims throughout Westchester County, Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Rockland County and Nassau County. We work solely on a contingency basis with no fee charged unless and until the client recovers money. Call 914-357-8911 to schedule an appointment with Attorney William H. Cooper.