Porno indir sex hikayeleri porno izle

What Should I Do if I Am Injured at Workplace

Millions of workers are injured each year. Workers injured at their workplace can claim workers’ compensation insurance. However, the process of claiming workers’ compensation can be complicated. If you or your loved one has been injured at a workplace, here are few things you can do to protect your rights:

Report the Accident

The most important step to take after an injury at your workplace is to report the accident. You should immediately report your accident to a supervisor in writing. There are different time lines to report an accident. Workers in New York must report a workplace accident within 30 days. Filing a claim can be done two years from the time of accident.
If you’re considering filing a workers’ compensation claim, contact an experienced workers’ compensation attorney to help you make a successful claim.

Get Medical Attention

If you incurred a workplace injury, it is vital to get medical attention. Even if you had a minor injury, you should seek medical care. Getting medical attention will also help you document your injury or illness.

Keep notes of what happened

Make detailed notes of the accident. It’s a good idea to make notes soon after the accident and include dates and names of anyone who saw the accident. This will work as a tool to prove the authenticity of the accident and that the injury was a result of the accident incurred.

Speak with an Attorney

Sometimes, workers’ compensation insurance providers deny claims for any reason or offer less compensation than what you are entitled to. This is when an experienced personal injury attorney comes in handy. Your attorney can help you receive your rightful compensation.

If you were injured at your workplace, contact Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. We will fight for you. Since 1960, we have been working solely on a contingency fee basis with no fee charged unless and until our client receives the maximum compensation possible. We are experienced in handling workers’ compensation cases and will ensure that you receive full compensation for your injuries and damages. Call 914-357-8911 or 718-619-4215 or email

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment