Rockland County Personal Injury Lawyers
A personal injury accident occurs when an individual suffers either a physical or psychological injury, because of the negligent act of another person. Such injuries can happen in a traffic accident, at work, because of faulty products or services or from a medical professional’s mistake. If this has happened to you or a loved one, you should contact an experienced attorney because you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and damages.
At Marvin A. Cooper, P.C., we have over 55 years of experience in handling personal injury cases. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident in Rockland County due to another person’s negligence, we can help. We will fight aggressively for you in and out of court to ensure that you obtain the best compensation available. We will help you get back on your feet.
The importance of hiring a personal injury lawyer.
Deciding to handle your personal injury claim without the help of an attorney can put you at a severe disadvantage. A personal injury claims process involves various procedures and statutes and if you don’t have a comprehensive understanding of these legalities, you may make a critical mistake. A mistake in the claims process can mean delay or even denial of your claim.
Dealing with an insurance company is not an easy task because they will use everything at their disposal to minimize or deny your claim. Without an attorney’s counsel, it is likely you will end up with a weaker settlement or possibly recover nothing at all.
Why should I hire Marvin A. Cooper, P.C.?
We are well-known for obtaining the largest possible compensation for our clients. For over 55 years, our firm has obtained the best possible results for our very satisfied clients in various counties throughout New York.
- We understand personal injury cases.
- We are committed to treating every client as family, with dignity and respect, while obtaining the maximum possible compensation for each case.
- We work solely on a contingency fee basis with no fee charged unless and until the client recovers compensation. In this manner, every person receives first class representation regardless of their financial status or ability to pay.
- We have years of experience in taking cases to trial, as well as in negotiating settlements.
- We can help you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Types of Cases Handled by our Rockland County Personal Injury Lawyers
Our Rockland County personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling the following personal injury cases:
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another in Rockland County, contact us to discuss your case. At Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. , our experienced Rockland County personal injury lawyers will work aggressively to help you and your family get compensation for your injuries. Call 914-357-8911 or email us at email@example.com.