>  Article   >  Should You Get a Lawyer after a Serious Car Accident in NYC?

Should You Get a Lawyer after a Serious Car Accident in NYC?

Car Accident Attorney in New York City

Anyone suffering from a serious injury due to a car accident is advised to hire a lawyer. The help of a lawyer is also necessary if there is permanent injury, or one is unable to work.  You may be entitled to compensation.

A Lawyer Can Help:

  • When an injury occurs resulting in bodily damage or permanent damage
  • In the event of death
  • When important legal, medical or technical issues are involved in the case.
  • The accident reported to the police does not accurately match the incident.
  • Issues in dealing with the insurance company.

Compensation You May Receive

You may qualify for compensation for:

  • Pain and suffering
  • Medical bills
  • Mental anguish
  • Property damage
  • Physical therapy
  • Lost wages

Speak to aNew York Car Accident Attorney

Contact the car accident attorneys at Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. They will help you understand the case.

Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. has over 60 years of experience in helping accident victims. The lawyers will negotiate with insurance agencies and fight for compensation. Call (914) 357-8911 or (718) 619 4215 for a free consultation.

Attorney William H. Cooper: Our firm represents accident victims throughout the New York area in the counties of  Westchester,  the BronxKingsManhattanQueens, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Suffolk and Nassau. 

Post a Comment