White Plains Car Accident Attorney
If you, or a loved one, has been involved in an auto accident due to the recklessness or negligence of another party in New York, consider legal options. You may have a personal injury lawsuit. Our White Plains Car accident lawyers have helped thousands of car accident victims receive compensation after a serious car crash.
Causes of Car Accidents
As you know, there are a myriad of causes for car accidents – reckless driving or drunk driving, a brake failure may lead to serious injuries. Consider these common causes of car accidents:
- Distracted Driving – Drivers who aren’t paying full attention to the road are more likely than others to get into an accident.
- Reckless Driving (Intentional Misconduct) – Reckless driving includes operating the vehicle in a way that is known to be risky, such as speeding, failing to obey basic traffic rules, and driving with too many passengers in the car.
- Product Failure – Sometimes accidents are caused by defects in vehicles or safety equipment. The Automobile manufacturers may be responsible for a serious injury in cases of brake failure, tire blowout, loss of steering and others.
- Poor Roadways – The State of NY and the five boroughs (Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Queens) have a responsibility to provide safe roads. Poor roadway maintenance, the presence of potholes, and road construction all increase the probability of car accidents, as do poorly marked roads and hazardous road designs.
- Driving Under the Influence – Although illegal, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol causes many injuries and deaths each year. Drivers who are intoxicated are impaired by poor judgment and dull motor skills. The CDC reports that about 28 percent of all fatal motor vehicle accidents involve a drunk driver.
Types of Damages Recovered in a Car Accident
If you have been involved in a serious car accident you may claim compensation for:
- Loss of Quality of Life
- Property damage
- Medical Expenses
- Income Loss
- Pain and Suffering and more
Why Choose the White Plains Car Accident Attorneys?
At Marvin A Cooper, P.C., our car accident lawyers in White Plains understand that a serious car accident can be devastating not only to the victim, but to the victim’s family as well. Consider that our law firm has more than sixty years of legal experience helping victims recover damages. We offer free consultations to discuss the facts of the accident and to answer questions. Our attorneys are highly reputable and experienced in serious car accidents. We can help.
Scheduling A Consultation
A serious car accident victim’s first step is contacting a qualified personal injury attorney from Marvin A Cooper, P.C. We will fight for you to receive the highest compensation possible.
Contact Marvin A Cooper, P.C., the White Plains car accident law firm to assist you with your legal matter (h3)
Our law firm has obtained millions in compensation, for our clients, and we will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Our White Plains car accident attorneys are available to answer any questions you might have about your crash. Contact us today or call us at (914) 357-8911.